The 2014 Annual General Meeting of Bushwalking NSW was held at Ashfield RSL Club on Tuesday 19 August.
The 2014 AGM meeting featured:
- Alex Allchin, organiser of this year’s Dunphy Kowmung Adventure, talking about his views of Bushwalking in NSW. Alex encouraged members to get out into the bush and experience an adventure.
- David Morrison launched the new website of Bushwalking NSW.
- Club Delegates elected Bushwalking NSW office bearers for 2014-15.
- David Morrison was elected as President of Bushwalking NSW.
- Members socialised over a cup of tea and finger food.
The meeting was held in the upstairs meeting room of Ashfield RSL Club, 374 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield
- 10 minutes walk from Ashfield train station
- Ample parking
Contact Kirsten for further information or a copy of the minutes.
Phone: 8003 5545
PO Box 904, Darlinghurst, NSW 1300