Bushwalking NSW distributes free two regular publications, the monthly e-newsletter and the quarterly magazine The Bushwalker. It also publishes a variety of other material as needed.
The e-newsletter contains updates on issues of concern to member clubs, and details current committee activities. It is distributed by e-mail to clubs who distribute it to their members. Club members should contact their club officials if they do not receive it.
Alternatively, anyone can subscribe to the Bushwalking NSW mailing list to receive the e-newsletter and other relevant information from us. Sign up at the bottom of every page.
The Bushwalker magazine is published quarterly and distributed free to member clubs, through outdoors stores, and through some NPWS offices. It covers conservation issues of concern to member clubs, trip reports from members of affiliated bushwalking clubs and book reviews.
- The Bushwalker is available in hard or softcopy. Current and back issues are available online .
- Some bushwalking clubs receive hard copies for members. Contact your local bushwalking club secretary for more information.
- Some outdoor stores distribute hard copies to their customers. If your local store does not do this, ask them to contact us to arrange to get some.
- Hard copy subscriptions are $20 per year. Send your contact details and date of payment to us.
National Australia Bank
Account number 198489998
Alternatively, send a cheque made payable to Bushwalking NSW Inc to
PO Box 904, Darlinghurst 1300[/box]
Articles for The Bushwalker may be submitted to the Editor email@example.com
Articles must be submitted in an unformatted Word document. Photos should be sent separately, full-sized, uncropped and un-retouched.
- BNSW Risk Management Guidelines 2016
- The Bushwalkers Code brochure describes ethical behaviour for bushwalkers.
- Current and archived Bushwalking NSW Committee meeting minutes minutes are available online.
- The Constitution of Bushwalking NSW describes the organisational structure and rules under which it operates